Monday, 28 December 2009

MORE HAIR LOSS

Here is the latest photo of my hair loss progress:

27/12/09


Its amazing how much had fallen out in the pass few days.

Still have the metal taste in my mouth,
Still have the nausea sensation,
Still getting headaches,
Still not tasting what I eat, well sometimes.
Still feeling tired,
Still having an adventure

Still smiling and I'm still here.
Thank you for your love and support.
xx

6 comments:

  1. Sistrin! That has happened quite quickly..but as you say, its all about starting again in 2010 - Amen!
    Loving your strength through this process darling, always proud of you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hun! So I did some research on your brain tumour (as I knew nothing about how this happens) and I'm glad you've allowed people to go on this journey with you - be blessed, chat soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay strong Ms Cherene! shaun d

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a good good blog Cherene. Keep it up and stay strong x

    ReplyDelete
  5. really enjoyed reading the blog, and i love your
    positive attitude. u r an inspiration to us all, i love u and god bless xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love you 2!!! really enjoying reading!!! really gonna take some of that positive attitude and use it in my life!!! see you soon lots of love taylor xxxxx

    ReplyDelete