Wednesday, 30 December 2009

New Years Eve, Eve!!!

It was my 2nd day on the table and no nap. Woke up late this morning, and was practally rushing to get to the hospital, which isn't a good thing.


Haven't really eaten much today, but I am just putting it down to the treatment really taking its tole on my body.
Showed my extended family my bald patch, and I could see that they were shocked at the amount of hair loss and how clean the scalp looks. Im not discouraged thought and they have all given me positive words of wisdom to keep me going. Mum P said that there was slight difference to my forehead and behind my ear. The same ear I took the picture of yesterday. She also told me that there is hair loss behind my other ear.
And to think I wasnt expecting hair to fall out from that side for another few days.


Saw my school friend in Asda and it was a pleasure to see her. She also encouraged me and told me I was looking good.


Craving of the day
Chicken and Ice Lollies.


Wonder what in earth my last meal of 09 will be???


So as I look into leaving 2009 with all the excitement of learning about my tumour growing back, having to go throught radiotherapy, haveing the joys of being pregnant, without being pregnant.

1 comment:

  1. hey hon, really enjoying the blog, so keep writing!!!! Hope u have a fab time tonight
    and enjoy seeing in the new year xxxx Wow!!! gonna send u loads of love for 2010!! Nicolettexx

    ReplyDelete