It is off. My hair has all gone.
To have a look at 'The Big Chop' follow this link and let me know what you think.
Big Thanks to my friend Waltzing Matilda, for her creativity in this mini project.
It's late, and it's been a long weekend. Been feeling quite sick, mild headaches and had a 2 1/2 nap!
So glad I have the week off from work. I think I need it.
I think this song sums up my experience.
Enjoy
xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

GIRL you are so brave...
ReplyDeleteI have heard this song befor but i have never took the time to actually listen to the words until now.
ReplyDeleteIts really true what she is singing to many othe us get caught up on the vanity of outa image that they end up losing their inna self. Be true to yourself no matter what your complexion eye colour or hair lenght/quality maybe what you are in the inside is all that really matters
and you Miss Wilson are truly AMAZING
TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS
MAUCHAxxx