Saturday, 16 January 2010

Just a few more hours.....



.....until I am bald.
I'm SO excited about it. I have aprox. 10 hours to go. 


This fatigue is really starting to set in now. I feel the need to have naps at my usual time, which is my lunch break. GREAT! I fell asleep at out office 'Christmas/Congratulation on finishing my treatment' lunch. Who goes to a restaurant and falls asleep at the table.


So Im a few hours, I'll have a few different looks to choose from. I guess it's time for the make up to came out. 
Bright lipstick and shocking eye shadow.


In everything you do, do it 100%
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Hair or no hair, you'll still look beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have been through an ordeal May God continue to protect you and preserve you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooooo!! Well done! You are such a brave lady cuz! True inspiration. Love ya xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your an inspiration ... U look beautiful x miss u

    ReplyDelete