Wednesday, 2 June 2010

Happy Birthday Miss Wilson

So it has taken me just under 2 months to have the energy to write on my blog.
.....
Why so long?


Well......
I have been taking this new medication for my back pain called Tramadol, which is for my back pain. So far it had been mildly effective, and I'm just awaiting for the doctor to see what other medication can be supplied.


I have had so much compliments on my short hair, that I really dont want to grow it back. My barber want to do some fancy hairstyles when it gets to a certain length. I want to play around with colouring it.


My eating habit had reduced to such a small amount, that the weight is dropping off me. I don't look unhealthy, but you can notice the difference from last year.
I still don't fancy foods such as onions, spicy foods or oily food. That could be the key to the weight dropping off


I dont know when I will be back to update you all, but it should be before Christmas.
Unless NOTHING happens, but Im sure that wouldn't be the case, my life is and adventure remember.
xxxx




Oh, Today is my birthday, and I give God thanks for allowing me to see another year, especially after the hectic 12 months I have been through.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment