It's been 3 weeks, since my last radiotherapy session. My skin is feeling good, my hair hasn't started to grow back yet, but that's expected. Decided to go for another skin-off yesterday, and I think it make my patch look great.
2/2/10
If you look carefully, you can see the indentation from the treatment.
I have been getting so many compliments from my pictures since cutting my hair, I'm looking forward to the different colours I can do with it once its grown back fully.
3/2/10
I still have frozen hands and feet, the only problem now is that the coldness is resting on my knee and travelling up my thigh. It is such a pain, literally. Back ache is getting worse too. It does have something to do with the weather. I think I need a holiday in the sun for a few weeks. I'm sure that would help with my sympathetic nerves.
I dont have the metal mouth sensation, but I have been craving odd foods still. I dont fancy lunch at work, so I tend to snack throughout the day. I guess eating small portions is better than not having anything at all.
Slow and steady wins the race.
xxx



Hope you start to feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteI love your new cut! It looks fab on you, I think you should keep it short! x