It has been a crazy few days. I have been suffering with the most nastiest headaches. Thank God they have subsided now, but it reminded me of the headaches I used to get before my operation.
The whole of my frontal lobe was aching since I woke up yesterday morning. Today it moved to the right hand side of my brain. I'm glad it's gone, but if I wake up with it tomorrow, I will be heading to the doctors.
Still there is no change with my SN. Taking a bath still feels weird and people can't believe how cold my hand really gets!
My hair is growing back faster than last week and my eating pattern and habits are all over the place.
Talking about eating, I fancy some ice-cream.
Always look at the positives in life's ups and downs.
xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment